Heat pumps keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, and are the most energy efficient form of heating, which is why heat pump and air conditioning systems are the popular choice in homes, offices and factories.
Heat Pumps are the best form of air conditioning systems because they deliver environmentally friendly and cost effective heating and cooling. We have units suitable for small rooms or large homes and office spaces. Choose from high wall heat pump systems, cassettes, compact cassettes and floor consoles.
We supply and install New Zealand’s leading Heat Pump and Air Conditioning brands including Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin. Our heat pump installation experts can give you the best advice on which make and model will suit your climate and budget needs. In fact, we are an award winning Fujitsu dealer.
11 reasons Why Goldstar Heat Pumps will give you a superior installation
- We only use the best products – like the best quality brands of heat pumps, and UV resistant trunking that carries the highest rating on the market, so it lasts longer.
- We raise all our units off the ground to increase airflow and drainage.
- We pressure test systems with nitrogen once installed to guard against leaks and to purge the system of unwanted contaminants that may affect the life of the heat pump.
- We evacuate the system to 100 microns or less – removing the moisture and oxygen from the pipes to ensure longevity of the compressor.
- We warrant our workmanship for the full length of the heat pump warranty – 5 or 6 years! Fujitsu models carry a 6 year warranty. Mitsubishi and Daikin models carry a 5 year warranty. When you buy a heat pump from us we match the manufacturer's warranty with our workmanship warranty. Our warranty includes loss of refrigerant replacement (which can cost $300-$500 + GST if this is needed - we do it for FREE!). (Some conditions apply).
- We pride ourselves on neat & tidy workmanship.
- We are qualified and experienced installers - with hundreds of installs every year.
- We employ fully qualified electricians and issue a Certificate of Compliance.
- Full instructions given on how to operate your Heat Pump and how to clean the filters.
- After-sales care includes regular servicing from our technicians, maintenance and warranty claims and repairs undertaken if required.
- Along with our focus on providing a superior experience in every way, we keep our prices sharp to give you the best deal all round.
"After checking out several suppliers, we decided to go with Goldstar Heat Pumps (so competitive and able to deliver exactly what we wanted). Evan was great! He came to the house, gave us really useful advice, then turned up when he said he would and did a quick, efficient, clean job.
We are delighted with the whole process. Evan and Goldstar made it really easy, and we now have a great, warm home.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Goldstar Heat Pumps to anyone."